April 16, 2012
Posted by on
I’ve made a little bit of head-way the last week or so, I’ve managed to tie in all of the development cards uses. Everything there works now, soldiers, victory points, monopolies, road building and year of plenty’s. Next on the list is tying them into the client’s version of the game which will be rather painless.
The next step will be wrapping up the trading menu, which I’ve been leaving until now, I’ve just haven’t had the heart/time/motivation to really tackle it at this point. It’s a lot of moving little menus around plugging a lot of redundant code to handle all the possible buttons. I’m sure I can smooth it all out by the weekend.
Once that’s all cleaned up and working properly, I can move along to a few other things, I think I’ll slide into the idea of claiming victory (which shouldn’t be difficult at all), adding in the dreadful (it’s going to hurt my head, I know it already) longest road card, as well as the largest army (which is simple). Once I have those finito, the game will be relatively complete, sans ports and the second robber, which I plan on leaving until last anyway.
Peace out homies.